With over 70% of all Porsche cars ever made still on the road today, classic Porsche models are part of our history and our heritage. The Porsche Classic Register aims to welcome classic Porsche owners back to the Porsche family.
The Porsche Classic Register offers you numerous exclusive benefits, each one designed to help you look after your pride and joy. The benefits of membership* include:
- A membership pack, which includes a key ring, membership card and a window sticker
- A pair of complimentary Porsche Classic number plate surrounds
- Not less than a 15% discount on the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Porsche Classic Genuine Parts purchased for the registered vehicle from our Porsche Centre
- Two issues of Originale magazine per membership year
- Four complimentary wash and vacuums at our Porsche Centre per membership year for the registered vehicle
- Two complimentary complete or partial refills of tyres using nitrogen per membership year for the registered vehicle
- A complimentary 1 litre top up bottle of Porsche Classic motor oil or other oil (where Porsche Classic motor oil cannot be used e.g. transaxle models) provided at each service
- No £10 joining fee to pay when joining the Porsche Club Great Britain (new members only)
- You will be contacted with news, details of events and promotions and other Porsche Classic communications
To qualify for complimentary membership of the Porsche Classic Register - and take advantage of all the benefits – simply bring your classic Porsche to our Centre for a minimum of an oil change service. You will then be eligible to join the Porsche Classic Register and receive your membership pack.
What’s more, if you have brought your classic Porsche to us in the last six months for a minimum of an oil change you automatically qualify for membership.
Please speak to a member of our Service Department by calling 0191 2951234 for further information or to join.
*Terms and conditions apply.
*Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since 01 September 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP). You can find more information on WLTP at
. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
**Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here.